SMART–MS Technical Training – Practical Mass Spectrometer Technical Training Courses for Lab Technicians & Instrument Users.
A comprehensive range of highly-focused technical courses covering most AB Sciex & Waters mass spectrometers
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to training so that delegates learn from our experts
- Convenient delivery of training at your own site or at our facility
- Customised courses can be created to match specific training needs
- Comprehensive course notes are provided for all candidates on the courses
Developed by Providion engineers, who have years of technical experience in the field, our standard courses include:
- LC-MS Theory
- Basic End User Maintenance Training
- Advanced End User Maintenance Training
- In-House Technician Training
- Preventive Maintenance Training
- Fundamentals of LC-MS Method Development Course
- Software training
The Basic Operator & PM training courses, along with our SMART-MS PM kits allows you to service your own equipment keeping costs lower and building expertise into your laboratory environment.
And we’re always here to provide the extra support if you need it.
Instrument support. Your way.
For further details please go to our training courses page
To see pricing for our standard training courses please use the new online quote calculator